2018 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS
||2017 Jersey Winners
Track: Masters 40-49 (Sprint): Richard Keller
Track: Masters 40-49 (Endurance): Richard Keller
Track: Masters 50-59 (Sprint): Charles Cerny
Track: Masters 50-59 (Endurance): Charles Cerny
Track: Masters 60+ (Sprint): Fran Rudy
Track: Masters 60+ (Endurance): Fran Rudy
|See the complete list of 28 track jersey winners from 2012 - 2017 on the awards page here.
- Riders who, at any time in the current year have been members of Men's UCI Pro Teams or Professional Continental Teams are NOT eligible to compete at TN State Championship events.
- All other riders, regardless of state of residence, are eligible to compete, although eligibility for awards may vary (see following paragraph).
- Road and Cyclocross: You must be a TN resident as listed in the latest downloaded USAC database.
- Mountain: You must be a TN resident as listed in the latest downloaded USAC database or be a member of a TBRA club.
- If your license does not refelct your current state of residence (if you have recently moved or are a full-time student, for example), please contact Vicki Mackzum at least a week in advance of your state championship event in order to confirm your eligibility.
- You must be racing on an annual license in order to be eligible to win awards (TBRA state championship jersey or USAC medals).
While eligible to compete in the event (subject to category restrictions), a rider racing on a one-day license cannot win a jersey or a medal.
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident as listed in the latest downloaded USAC database.
If your license information does not accurately reflect your citizenship status, please contact Vicki Mackzum well in advance of your state championship event.
- Women are not eligible for awards in Men's events [USAC Rule 7J2(c)].
TBRA State Championship Jerseys
TBRA State Championship Jerseys will be awarded as follows:
Road and Mountain:
- Jerseys will be awarded to the top eligible finisher in each of the TBRA BAR categories.
- Jerseys will be awarded in the following categories:
Men Cat 3
Men Cat 4
Junior Men 9-14
Junior Women 9-14
Junior Men 15-18
Junior Women 15-18
Women Cat 4
USAC Medals will be awarded three deep as follows:
- Category Races:
medals awarded based on BAR categories; Pro/1, Cat 2, Cat 3, Cat 4, Women 1/2, Women 3, Women 4.
Cat 5 medals will be awarded and may be broken down by age group at the discretion of the promoter.
- Master Races:
For the TT, medals awarded in five year age bands; 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74...
For the RR and Crit, medals will awarded in three age groups for the Masters 35/45 event (35-39, 40-44, and 45+), and in five year age bands for the Masters 50/60 event.
Master categories for Women may be offered at the discretion of the promoter.
- Junior Races:
medals awarded in age bands by gender; 9-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18.
- Medals will be awarded based on standard BAR categories.
- Medals will also be awarded in the following Cat 3 categories:
Men 19-29, Men 30-39, Men 40+, Women (all ages)
- Medals will be awarded based on the jersey categories above.
- Medals will also be awarded to Cat 5 Men and Cat 5 Women.